Save BIG with Group Discounts
Our Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) training adheres to current (2015) American Heart Association (AHA) standards and is accredited through our partnership with the Postgraduate Institute for Medicine (PIM) and also by the California Board of Registered Nursing (CA BRN). Additionally, eMedCert and our ACLS materials undergo recurring audits by regulatory organizations, 3rd-party clinical teams, and our internal medical team to ensure compliance, accuracy, and integrity.
Enjoy a simple, modern, and convenient ACLS certification experience. Unlimited 24/7 online access to your account allows you to complete the course at your pace from anywhere.
24/7 Access for providers
eMedCert offers quick and convenient ACLS certification validation. Your certification exam results will be available immediately upon passing your ACLS course. We also instantly provide you with a downloadable version of your provider card at no charge and ship a free physical copy to you.
Regular Progress Reports To Track Providers
Our comprehensive study materials are consistently audited by regulatory agencies to ensure current and accurate information. We also offer our ACLS materials in a downloadable PDF format to make offline studying a breeze.
CME Credit Available
Providers are eligible to receive continuing education credits upon completion of our courses. We offer CME credits in accordance with the policies and requirements for the following:
- Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME)
- American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation (ANCC)
- Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE)
- American Dental Association (ADA)
How do I register my group?
- 1. Request a group quote through the form on this page
- 2. You will be contacted by our Group Sales team to finalize your discount, individual course pricing, and invoice preferences?
- 3. Our Group Sales team will assist with registering your entire team for their courses, and getting your team started with their courses.
- 4. Sit back and relax, we’ll make this as easy as possible for you and your team.
What is the minimum size required?
We require groups to need a minimum of 5 courses.
What types of groups have you worked with in the past?
We have worked with groups of all sizes, from small private practices to large hospitals, and everywhere in between. We are confident we can meet your groups needs.
What does the course include?
eMedCert courses are offered 100% online, and are composed of text, images, charts, diagrams, and algorithms, divided into easily digestible sections.
Course exams feature multiple-choice and true/false questions — a score of 80% or higher is required to pass.
Employees will gain immediate access to a digital copy of the course provider card and CME Certificate. We print and ship a physical provider card the next business day.